[nycbug-talk] BSD on the <$100 laptop?

Michael Hernandez mhernandez at ocsny.com
Sun Apr 9 21:39:00 EDT 2006

I actually posted comments regarding this on osnews. I find that
running openbsd on my zaurus is great, and although the hard drive on
it is 4GB, the actual amount I'm using is considerably less (~2GB).
In fact the space used would be even smaller if I didn't use it as a
web development box (ruby/php/mysql).  Regardless of whatever they
use I'm sure netbsd will run on it... am I wrong? ;) IMHO it would be
silly if BSD was not seriously considered for the project.

Mike H