[nycbug-talk] What client connected to nfsd?

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Tue Apr 11 11:02:45 EDT 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 02:23:51AM -0400, Isaac Levy wrote:
> Hi Francisco,
>
> On Apr 11, 2006, at 1:15 AM, Francisco Reyes wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to determine what machine is connected to a
> > particular nfsd
> > server process?
>
> I may be missing the point of your question since it's not an nfs
> utility per-se, but,
>
> # netstat | grep nfs
>
> Or are you looking for something different?

you may want to check out showmount, but that is if you are examining
things from a client side.  i am trying to remember if you can cull
server side info from nfsstat...but I do not think that will work.  so i
think netstat is the way to go.  only problem i can think of going this
route is nfsv2 clients using UDP connections....

-p

--
~~oO00Oo~~
Peter Wright