[nycbug-talk] BSD on the <$100 laptop?

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Fri Apr 21 02:24:23 EDT 2006

Those specs are actually pretty good when compared to the ancient
laptop (less than $100, btw) that I've been playing around with,
running OpenBSD. I've written about it on my new OpenBSD blog,
http://www.afterboot.com

I desperately want to write more, but have been working like 18 hours
a day for weeks and barely have time to sleep. :) soon......

Josh