[nycbug-talk] Re: some comments on Shmoo. . .

QuiGon quigon
Tue Jan 17 02:42:12 EST 2006

>On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, George R. wrote:
>
>Once again, ShmooCon in DC was an excellent conference.

	I agree whole heartedly.  I appreciate the time George, Ike and Mark
took to chat with myself and some friends who came up from Jacksonville,
FL for the conference.  I will say I've used archives of your list quite
a bit in troubleshooting issues I've had with *BSD.  I look forward to
attending (or speaking, as George has insisted, on IPv6) one of the NYC
BUG meetings in the near future.  It's communities like this and
conferences like ShmooCon that keep my faith in humanity alive.  Thanks
for your help, and keep up the good work.

--QuiGon (new member/poster)