[nycbug-talk] SVN question

Steve Rieger riegersteve
Fri Jan 20 19:36:08 EST 2006

hi all, my mind is asleep and i cant figure this one out.

am wanting the following setup

on server test1 /etc
import /etc into svn  (repository)						(which runs locally)
modify files using svn locally (working copies)			(on my laptop)
when done modifying, will commit to repository,

so far so good.

now how can i tell repository to copy the files that i modified from
the repo back into /etc

say i want to edit /etc/hosts i modify it on my laptop, commit the
change up to the repository, and then how would i get the modified
file in place in /etc

this is a pretty stupid question but i could use the help now, its
been a long week

thanx all

--
Steve Rieger
riegersteve at gmail.com
310-339-4355
Ride Free, Ride On, Ride Safe

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a
man who had no feet.

Biker Blue