[nycbug-talk] wasabi

Marco Scoffier marco
Mon Jan 23 17:49:30 EST 2006

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 05:20:27PM -0500, Isaac Levy wrote:
>While my heart is with Marco and Alex with regard to FOSS, I just
>can't bring myself to force free software, any more than I can bring
>myself to endorse forcing American freedom abroad.

Very different.  You are hung up on this "facist" idea, and I think you
are misguided.

No one is forcing anyone to use GPLed software.  If you want to use GPLed
code you have to play the game.  If you want to live in Amurica you
can't run around naked.  Just rules to make a community.
Calling a community building mechanism "facist" is a stretch.

--
Marco