[nycbug-talk] windows anti-virus suggestions

Mikel King mikel.king
Tue Jan 24 13:28:09 EST 2006

On Jan 24, 2006, at 12:55 PM, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> With some recent fun in an office I'm working at, I'm shopping around
> for a good anti-virus software to use on a fistfull of windows
> machines.
>
> Does anyone on this list have any good recommendations for products/
> services?
>
> Thanks!
> .ike

Ike,

	Symantec has a 10 licsense package that is fairly inexpensive. It
lists for around $250, and I believe that a 5 pack is also available.

http://symantec.com/small_business/products/internet_security/nav2006/
features.html

Cheers,
Mikel King
CIO, Director of Network Operations
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
Tech Alliance, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com
http://www.techally.com
t: 212.727.2100x132
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.