[nycbug-talk] windows anti-virus suggestions

Francisco Reyes lists
Tue Jan 24 18:40:55 EST 2006

Mikel King writes:

> 	Symantec has a 10 licsense package that is fairly inexpensive. It
> lists for around $250, and I believe that a 5 pack is also available.

Symantec was recently caught having some type of backdoor in one of their
prodcuts.. I have never been crazy about their antivirus offering, but after
the recent discovery I am now moving to actively discourage my clients
against using it.

I have been using Kaspersky antivirus for the last few years. So far has
been working well for me and my clients.