[nycbug-talk] Solicitation for articles

Mikel King mikel.king
Thu Jan 26 20:20:22 EST 2006

Greetings all,

	I am working with Chris Coleman of Daemon News on bringing the site
backup to date. If you have an article that you have written please
email it to me (plain text preferred) so that I can submit it into
the system. Once we have a several articles in the system we will
canvas for proofreader editors to prepare the articles for publishing
on the site.

	Also after a lengthy conversation between Chris and myself it was
determined that there are several areas in which we could streamline
things a bit. If there are any php  developers out that who would
like to donate some time assisting me in building an online article
submission system. Then contact me off list.

	Likewise if there are any css webdesign gurus who would like to
strut their stuff let me know. We are looking for ideas and even a
new layout for the dn site. One of us will post more on the site
about the elements that need to be worked into any proposal.

Cheers,
Mikel