[nycbug-talk] Richard Beijtlich on replacing his Soekris. . .

michael lists
Sat Jan 28 00:14:05 EST 2006

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:45:55 -0500
"George R." <george at sddi.net> wrote:

> The interesting (and standard) questions are asked . . .
>
> http://taosecurity.blogspot.com/2006/01/soekris-dies-what-replacement.html
>
> MW: send us a link again on your dual CF card unit. . .

I like via boards. I used 2 pd10000 boards side-by-side in a 1u case
for a failover firewall. I used CF but it can take a HD.  It looks like
via has a new board (vt-310dp) out now with 3 nics (one is gig) that
I'm sure would fit into a small, soekris style case. I actually bought
the above rackmount from caseoutlet.com. It looks like they stock a lot
of different cases.

http://caseoutlet.com/via-mb.html

I know Marc and Yarema have been talking about the new boards, too.

--

Michael