[nycbug-talk] NYCBUG web

michael lists
Sat Jan 28 14:55:31 EST 2006

NYCBUG has been brewing a new version of their website for some time.
We believe the new site is much more interactive and valuable for our
users.  We have upgraded some old apps and included new apps.  More on
that in the forthcoming announcements.

In the meantime, we are looking for a few volunteers to help us review
and test the new site.  We would give you a logon with the expectation
of rigerous QA.  Along with any problem reports (we hope very few), you
are welcome to submit a subjective review of the site as a whole.

We are really hoping for more than a cursory look and 'yea, looks fine'.
So, if you have a little time.. and want a sneak preview of the new
site!.. reply to me offline.

--

Michael