[nycbug-talk] I wonder...

Dru dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 13 12:10:45 EDT 2006

...how hard it would be to drum up sponsorship to get the BSD version of
this:

http://free.thelinuxstore.ca/

Wouldn't it be nice to instead see separate squares for FreeBSD, NetBSD,
OpenBSD, DragonflyBSD, PC-BSD, and DesktopBSD, each with the project
homepage? Hmmm, I think I will write the advocacy lists.

I have the time to burn and send on an as-needed basis but can only wish
that I was independently wealthy and could afford mailing costs...

The domain whybsd.org is already purchased by a member of this group and
this could be a good way to use it.

Thoughts?

Dru