[nycbug-talk] Summer Security Conferences

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Fri Jul 14 13:01:37 EDT 2006

Hey All,

Summer's moving fast, I've been quietly buried in work, and just
doing a headcount trying to make sure I catch up with everyone at
conferences...

I'm wondering:

--
1) HOPE Who's planning to go to Hope NYC, it's local...?
http://www.hopenumbersix.net/speakers.html

I was thinking of going to see Stallman's keynote, just so I could
wear devil horns or a snag that beastie costume that was up in Ottawa
at BSDCan<g> (but I have been talked out of such a childish idea).

--
2) DEFCON Who's going to DefCon?
http://defcon.org/

I'm speaking (my last lecture ever on jails), and I'll be meeting up
with a bunch of old west-coast friends there.  It's a big conference,
I don't want to miss hanging out with anyone :)

--
3) USENIX Security Symposium, anyone going?
http://usenix.org/events/sec06/

Anyone doing *any* of the USENIX stuff upcoming?
http://usenix.org/events/

--
Other upcoming events I'm missing?

Rocket-