[nycbug-talk] Fw: March 2006 User Group Newsletter from Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall

michael lists
Sun Mar 5 10:16:55 EST 2006

FYI

==========================
Begin forwarded message:

NEWSFLASH!

Be sure your members are receiving 35% off list price when they purchase
books directly from the Addison-Wesley/ Prentice Hall websites!

Visit: www.awprofessional.com or www.prenhallprofessional.com

Select the book(s) of your choice and enter COUPON CODE:  "USERGROUP"
(case-sensitive!) at Checkout Step #3 (Payment Method)

REVIEWS, REVIEWS !!!!

Please encourage your members to support their favorite books by
submitting reviews for any of our books directly online at:
www.awprofessional.com/review OR www.prenhallprofessional.com/review

And/or, if your group hosts reviews on its own site or includes reviews
in its listserv/newsletter, please send me the links! :}

Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall is glad to be working with your User Group!

Heather Fox
Senior Publicist & User Group Liaison