[nycbug-talk] OpenBSD 3.9 Pre-Orders

Ray Lai nycbug at cyth.net
Thu Mar 9 13:44:38 EST 2006

OpenBSD 3.9 pre-orders are up!  Now is a good time to buy the CDs
and support the project.  CD sales have been weak recently, please
help out!  Attached are two letters of encouragement sent to misc@
earlier.

-Ray-

Subject:    pre-orders
From:       Theo de Raadt <deraadt () cvs ! openbsd ! org>
Date:       2006-03-08 3:23:17

We have activated the pre-orders for OpenBSD 3.9...
More information can be found at

http://www.openbsd.org/39.html

There's a T-shirt and a poster too...

(The whole subject of the artwork will become more clear in a while,
as we make more of it available.... :)