[nycbug-talk] Zeeking Zope aZZiZtanZe

Jonathan Vanasco nycbug-list at 2xlp.com
Fri Mar 10 13:18:00 EST 2006

whenever you use any framework, remember that you're using a framework .

people forget that, and they run into its limits on what it was
designed for.

there are a TON of webapp frameworks now.  even in python you now
have turbogears, django, and a few others.

i'd suggest looking at all the frameworks, see what they're designed
to build, and go from there.