[nycbug-talk] Problem with Mac OS X

Kit Halsted kit at kithalsted.com
Thu Mar 16 12:28:11 EST 2006

Log in as root, or maybe just an admin user, then run all the Adobe
apps. (Just open 'em, then quit.) Log out. Log back in as designer &
see if it works. Also try updating all of the Adobe apps w/ the Adobe
updater app. After updating, run them as admin/root again. (Any time
you update Adobe apps on OS X, run them as root first.)

Not sure if that will solve your problems, it could be a corrupted
account, but it's a start & it fixes a lot of glitchy stuff with
Adobe products.

HTH,
-Kit