[nycbug-talk] BSDCan registration donatation

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed May 10 00:08:54 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

Someone, who wishes to remain anonymous[1], has donated his (or her)
BSDCan 2006 registration.  It's fully paid.  You just have to turn up
and collect your registration pack.  The deal also include a place to
stay in residence (you'll be sharing the two  bedroom suite with one
other person).

Basically, if you get yourself to Ottawa, you're in.

Serious replies only, via email.  I'll make a decision on Wednesday
by about 3pm on this.  If I get multiple replies, I will randomly
select one.  Sorry for the short notice.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php