[nycbug-talk] RADIUS experiences

Lonnie Olson fungus at aros.net
Thu May 25 14:02:53 EDT 2006

On May 25, 2006, at 6:47 AM, Paul Dlug wrote:
> Let me know if you have questions, I've done a few large deployments
> with both SQL and LDAP authentication for services with RADIUS for
> wireless/routers/firewalls/etc.

Right now I have a hacktacular setup w/ passwd files synchronized w/
an SQL table as well.  I am planning to migrate to an LDAP
infrastructure.  I do have some experience w/ LDAP (Samba backend),
but I would like some pointers to guides or books for best practices
when using LDAP for centralized authentication.

--lonnie