[nycbug-talk] Virtual Call Center Experiences

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Fri May 26 13:25:14 EDT 2006

Hey All,

It's a bit off the direct *BSD topic, but I'm wondering if anyone
here has any experience with 'Virtual Call Center' vendors?

So far, I've been emailing a vendor from http://angel.com/, they seem
pretty cool.  They have a 'Virtual Receptionist' package for $40/mo
that looks like it would really help a small VAR/Consultant/Hired-Gun
like myself, manage my spikes of incoming support/etc calls- and they
have full-on call-center operations for $300 and up.

Has anyone (ISP people here) used these kinds of services?  Any
recommendations?

Thanks!
.ike