[nycbug-talk] upcoming meetings

George R. george at sddi.net
Tue May 30 11:59:02 EDT 2006

The upcoming meetings have been updated on NYCBUG.org

The last time we did an 'open meeting', the feedback was overall
positive.  We are going to probably keep those meetings at Suspenders'
backroom, since it's more conducive to discussion.

We will also be back at the Apple Store for the July meeting, with a
technical presentation on Sendmail.

As it stands now, we'll probably alternate Suspenders & 'Open Meeting'
with Apple Store & technical presentation.

Off-list comments are appreciated, including self-proposals for short
spiels for the 'Open Meetings'.  We'll probably aim to have two planned
presentations, plus an opportunity for others to raise questions and
comments on other issues.

George