[nycbug-talk] Usenix...last call

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue May 30 17:57:54 EDT 2006

On 30 May 2006 at 14:55, Peter Wright wrote:

> > On 30 May 2006 at 14:36, Peter Wright wrote:
> >
> >> so, i'm heading to boston for usenix tommorow.  any folks from nyc
> >> gonna be up there?  i'm sure this is like the nth time i've asked
> >> but i have a bad memory...i think. ;)  anyway, i'll be up there
> >> from weds to sat so if you are going to be in town shoot me an
> >> email.
> >
> > I'll be driving down to Boston.  I'm leaving tomorrow morning.  And
> > heading home on Sunday morning, with a stop at Six Flags New England
> > for some rollercoaster fixes.  :)
> >
> > It may sound odd, but Boston and NYC are both about 8 hours driving
> > from Ottawa....
> >

> execellent, i hope to meet up with then.  i've been keeping an eye
> open for some BSD related fun and have not turned anything up yet.  so
> since it's an 8 hour drive does that mean you are going to goto new
> york after boston ;)

Heh, nope, not NYC for me on this trip.  Even extending the time for
Six Flags will cost me.  I've got to get home to do some work.

While you're at USENIX, get onto IRC and we'll keep tabs on each
other via #nycbug.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php