[nycbug-talk] bsdjobs

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Tue Nov 14 11:53:37 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've owned bsdjobs.net for a while now, and wanted to originally create a
site dedicated to job offers for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, and Dragonfly.
Completely free and open of course.

The domain expires in a few days, and I'm wondering whether to let it go
or not.  If I don't let it go, I'd like to get something up and running
soon so I'm not facing this exact same problem next year.  I graduated
college now so its a lot easier to focus on projects like this.

Otherwise, if a site like this really isn't feasible, I'll just let the
name go after owning it for a few years :)

Any comments or opinions?  Thanks!

-Matt