[nycbug-talk] freebsd.nycbug.org

Peter Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Fri Oct 6 15:34:26 EDT 2006

hi all, just asking for some feedback on the freebsd mirror we are hosting
at NYI.  the system seems to be pretty stable on my end, and client
cvsup's are quick as well (although all my boxes are colo'd a nyi - so
that data point is pretty much invalid).

as an aside, if anyone would like to try to do a ftp install using
freebsd.nycbug.org as your source host that would be execellent.  i am
unable to test this out at work for various reasons...and i just don't
have enough time when i'm home either.

anyway, let me know what you all think.  hopefully this host will be
usefull for nycbug members when 6.2-RELEASE goes out shortly.

-pete

--
~~oO00Oo~~
Peter Wright