[nycbug-talk] Student Discounts

Jonathan Vanasco nycbug-list at 2xlp.com
Mon Oct 9 15:20:00 EDT 2006

On Oct 9, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Tim Allender wrote:
> I suggest we reverse ourselves on this and give all New York City
> students $50 admission at the door.

+1 that
+2 all students in general

even the overpriced tech and design conferences have drastically
reduced prices for students

when you're worried about living on loans, accumulating debt, and
working $6hr jobs on campus , the full price is just too much
even $50 for a student is high- its an acceptable high- but its still
a pricepoint where someone would REALLY want to go in order to check
it out.  maybe a $25 day rate would be better for students?

i wouldn't be eligible for it either-- i just remember living on
those budgets vividly.