[nycbug-talk] [Semi OT] Convention help

Jonathan Stewart jonathan at kc8onw.net
Mon Oct 9 17:25:59 EDT 2006

If this is bad form yell at me off list please, constructive criticism
is appreciated.

I would like to make NYCBSDCon but have never been to NYC, or any
convention anywhere for that matter, and will be driving down from Fort
Drum that Friday evening.  I have no idea where I would be able to park
or anything, although I suppose if I stayed at a hotel I would be able
to leave my car there?  Does anyone have any suggestions as far as where
to stay?  I did see the list linked from the convention site and if
anyone would recommend any specific hotels from that list or elsewhere
it would be appreciated.  A couch to crash on would be cool too if
someone doesn't mind ;)

Thanks,
Jonathan