[nycbug-talk] Student Discounts

Marc Spitzer mspitzer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:48:49 EDT 2006

On 10/9/06, Tim Allender <techneck at goldenpath.org> wrote:
> I've read all your replies very carefully. I won't bother to nit-pick.
> For some questions that were raised, re-read my post.
> For you uppity chaps, relax: you're taking yourselves way too seriously.

some how I doubt that.

> Guess I just rub some folks the wrong way. That's O.K. You'll get over it.
> But, does this mean I'm kicked out of NYCBUG?
> I hope you don't think that public berating will keep me from speaking
> my mind where I feel it needs to be spoken.

It amasing how your writting implys that only you have the right to
speak your mind.  Some how in your world people can not freely
disagree with you.  Sad really.

> Before you go breaking out the noose, though, did I forget to say thanks
> for making it happen?
> ( Screw the students! Everyone else does:
> http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=student )

Look is anyone stoping you from purchasing tickets to the show and
giving them to deserving cuny students?  Why dont you put your money,
instead of other peoples, where your convictions are.  you could
sponser 10 students at the columbia price for a mere $500.00.  In fact
you could inspire people to also fund NYU and Pace students as well,
fancy that.  I just somehow do not think you are willing to lead this
charge for social justice, come on and prove me wrong its for the
children after all.

> Better yet, save $200, go screw yourself, and I'll see you at the con,
> lol. =D

I sincerly hope not.

marc

--
"We trained very hard, but it seemed that every time we were beginning to
form into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that