[nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon 2006 Audio

George R. george at sddi.net
Mon Oct 30 11:20:04 EST 2006

Jonathan C. Allen wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 09:49:43AM -0500, nikolai wrote:
>> Audio recordings of the conference talks are all online at
>>
>> http://www.fetissov.org/public/nycbsdcon06/
>>

> Thank you for putting these up - I missed a couple of the morning
> sessions.

Big thumbs up to Nikolai. . . He consistently performs a huge service
for so many, including those way beyond the peripheries of NYCBUG.

And he travels to NYC from what could be considered a 'five fare zone'. . .

>> If somebody could forward me links to presentation slides, it would
>> be great to have those on the same page.
>
> I found these linked from OpenBSD.org.
>
> Source: http://www.openbsd.org/events.html
>
> Saturday; October 28, 2006
>
> 11:00 Bob Beck PF, it is not just for firewalls anymore
> http://www.ualberta.ca/~beck/nycbug06/pf
>
> 3:30 Marco Peereboom Bio & Sensors in OpenBSD
> http://www.openbsd.org/papers/bio.pdf
>
> Sunday; October 29, 2006
>
> 9:00 Jason Wright OpenBSD on sparc64
> http://www.thought.net/jason/sparc64-nycbsdcon06/
>
> 1:30 Bob Beck spamd - spam deferral daemon
> http://www.ualberta.ca/~beck/nycbug06/spamd

Yes. . . and at some point these will all be up on our end . . . sooner
rather than later.