[nycbug-talk] ipfw, ipf, pf comparison matrix

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Mon Sep 11 10:30:03 EDT 2006

Yes, as far as I know, there is no way to remove a connection from ther state table 'in place' like that, though I could be wrong.

You might be able to reset the rule keeping track of that connection, but its not granular enough.

I'll look into it more later if I have time.

-Trish
--
Trish Lynch
M: 646-401-1405