[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD minimum memory

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Tue Sep 12 06:28:36 EDT 2006

Yes, but if you have the knowhow to create a special boot cd, you've also got the knowhow to trim the linux compat libs down, they're so bloated because they contain a 'mini distribution' of binaries as well......

Essentially for it to REALLY work all you really need is the binary compat kernel module and some statically (and as such, self contained) compiled linux bins....

-Trish
--
Trish Lynch
M: 646-401-1405