[nycbug-talk] we've been blogged!

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Thu Sep 14 09:07:04 EDT 2006

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, michael wrote:

> http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/unix/bsd/archives/bsd-bytes-11662
>
> Thanks, Dru.
>
> Also, "thank you" to those that have posted to other online sites.

thats awesome. I wish my personal life had not gotten in the way of a
submission this year. Failing health and employer legal issues can be a
bitch....

Next Year... or maybe George'll just have to have me come speak again
*grin*

Its about the only excuse I can use to get away from my family during the
week (unless you guys switches the week which the meeting is....)

-Trish
Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16