[nycbug-talk] Server hosting?

Josh Rivel josh at rivels.org
Sun Apr 15 09:57:46 EDT 2007

Hello all-

So the former employer where I've been hosting my OpenBSD box
for the past 5 or 6 years is moving and needs me to get the server
out by the end of April.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a facility (hopefully in NYC)
that will allow me to host a 2u server.  I don't use a lot of bandwidth,
it's really just a web site for family photographs and the like, and
email for my vanity domain (plus an IRC server, also very low
bandwidth, maybe 20 users max)

I searched the archives and couldn't find anything, so I apologize
if this has been covered already.

Thanks,
Josh