[nycbug-talk] holiday party and next meeting

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sun Dec 2 14:28:42 EST 2007

First, remember that it's vital that everyone registers online for the
holiday party at www.orgcom.info.  You will need to register to get in.

There will be no regular December meeting this week. . .

Second, I strongly recommend that those looking to attend Angelos'
January 9th meeting read his paper in preparation. . .

We've done these types of meetings before. . . a bit more USENIXy. . .
not really typical user group meetings. . . and it's sometimes difficult
to bridge the world of academia and production.

Reading the paper should be a huge benefit to understanding the meeting
topic. . .

http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~angelos/Papers/2007/SSARES_ACSAC.pdf