[nycbug-talk] Fw: Extreme mobile BSD

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Fri Dec 21 17:51:43 EST 2007

--
Trish Lynch
M: 646-401-1405
H: 201-378-0434

-----Original Message-----
From: "Trish Lynch" <trish at bsdunix.net>

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:07:25
To:"michael" <lists at genoverly.net>
Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] Extreme mobile BSD

I disagree - since having an ssh client on my blackberry 3.5 years ago, I can count numerous times where having it has made the difference in both my job and my social life.

I can see the same for the iphone, except IMO its not iphone specific. Any smartphone should have this capability. And to tether in case that small screen IS a pain in the arse.

-T
--
Trish Lynch
M: 646-401-1405