[nycbug-talk] Fw: Extreme mobile BSD

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Fri Dec 21 21:20:56 EST 2007

Jesus, Miles,

Who pissed in your cheerios? Every time I've seen you post about something that is opinion based - you use offensive, bitter, nasty language and insult others for their success with somethinjg, or their use of a different tool than you.

You would almost think that you're just jealous of "Apple" or "T-Mobile"'s success - did you fail at something? Fail really bad? And blaming it on the success stories? Are you one of those that wants everything regulated to be "fair" - because the world owes you something because youu've been beaten by it every time?

Well - its getting old. Grow up Miles, take your lumps. Some people actually DO get use out of our tools - the ones you see as toys - and get more use than most power users - because we can write a J2ME app that runs on our Blackberries or iPhones or Treos. Or are you just jealous because you don't have one?

Either way, you come off as a child throwing a temper tantrum, not someone with an intelligent argument. Why not have solid intelligent and useful facts to back up your aguments, not rants that make you sound like you need counseling.

-Siobhan Patricia Lynch
--
Trish Lynch
M: 646-401-1405