[nycbug-talk] Fw: Extreme mobile BSD

Trish Lynch trish at bsdunix.net
Sat Dec 22 00:16:57 EST 2007

What I've realized is now that I've been taken in by both trolls - its time to actually walk away and spend time with people who really matter.

I think I'd prefer to be with people with *both* clue *and* manners. There are plenty of them out there that I don't need to associate with people like you and Miles who see no reason to be polite, or state things in such a way you don't come off as the technical equivalent of an Islamic Extremist.

I hope your views serve you well, this will be the last thing I say on it - but someday you'll learn that being a malcontent really just means just tha( - you aren't happy. It certainly comes off that way, and now that I've fed into the need for unhappy people to make others unhappy - I'll go off in the secure knowledge that not only have I earned the respect and place in this community I've had for 11 years, but that I didn't need to act like a spolied brat or malcontent to do it. While Theo may have been *partly* right - it took a lot longer for people to come around to his way of thinking than if he had been *both* correct *and* q gentleman.

I have no issues being Miss Manners - as a woman in this industry - I think its not a bad thing to be known as.

Siobhan Patricia Lynch
--
Trish Lynch
M: 646-401-1405