[nycbug-talk] Google

Peter Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Thu Feb 1 11:17:19 EST 2007

> Hey all,
>
> Has anyone else received anything from Google about a job offer?  I
> almost fell off my chair when I read the message from Celia a little
> while ago.
>
> Just curious..

that's funny.  last time i went through the interview process with them
things look good...then they wanted me to do a "programming exercise" and
needed it back in 24hours after emailing it to me.  i've got a day job
that pretty much eats up all my energy/time so i figured i'd rather not
burn any bridges here to try to work for a place that would probably start
me at the bottom of the heap...again.

maybe if i had one of those Phd's they are so hot for they'd have given me
a little slack.  oh well.

good luck, i've heard that it's actually a pretty interesting place to work!

-pete

--
~~oO00Oo~~
Peter Wright