[nycbug-talk] pkgsrc debugging tips

Marc Spitzer mspitzer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 21:45:49 EST 2007

Check your paths, putting the pkgsrc binaries first might help.  It
did help me on solaris 10, now if I could only figure out how to get
sqlite-tcl to link in librt I would be happy.  and I did ty LIBS and
the other library config pkgsrc variable.

marc

On 2/5/07, Peter Wright <pete at nomadlogic.org> wrote:
> hey all - i was hoping someone here may be able to offer some debugging
> tips when working on pkgsrc.  i've usually had zero problems working with
> it on Net/Open/FreeBSD, but am running into some "fun" when trying to get
> p5-XML-Parser built on RHEL4 (red hat ent. linux 4).
>
> i've ping'd the pkgsrc-users@ list, but was hoping someone here may have
> experience shoe-horning pkgsrc onto a rhel system they wouldn't mind
> sharing.
>
> thanks!
> -pete
>

> --
> ~~oO00Oo~~
> Peter Wright
> pete at nomadlogic.org
> www.nomadlogic.org/~pete
> 310.869.9459

Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
Albert Camus