[nycbug-talk] Installing Perl Module: DBD::mysql

Kevin Reiter KReiter at insidefsi.net
Thu Feb 15 09:24:48 EST 2007

I wound up going into the cpan/build/.. directory and doing a perl Makefile.PL and passing all the variables on the commandline, then following it up with a make / make test / make install, and it did the trick.

I also tried using pkg_add, but the box didn't like the versions of the MySQL client modules installed.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and info.

Kev