[nycbug-talk] NetBSD, Apache and mod_python problems

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Thu Feb 15 22:46:38 EST 2007

If it is indeed trying to setup share mem, maybe you're running a
non-GENERIC kernel w/o Sys-V shmem?

Ktrace tells all.

~BAS

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Ivan "Rambius" Ivanov wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>
> On 2/15/07, Peter Wright <pete at nomadlogic.org> wrote:
>>
>> hmm...maybe a ktrace of starting up httpd will help.  atleast it'll what
>> mod_python is doing that is causing the problem.
>
> I started
> # ktrace httpd
>
> and I am attaching ktrace.out
>
> Regards
> Ivan
>
> --
> Tangra Mega Rock: http://www.radiotangra.com

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

"...from back in the heady days when "helpdesk" meant nothing, "diskquota"
meant everything, and lives could be bought and sold for a couple of pages
of laser printout - and frequently were."