[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD Mall

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at f2o.org
Thu Mar 1 12:08:23 EST 2007

Its worth mentioning that at NYCBSDCon 2006, the FreeBSD table was
stocked with merchandise that was donated to us by the good folks at
FreeBSDMall. (http://flickr.com/photos/skreuzer/283060428/)
Without them, FreeBSD might not have had a presence at the
conference, and Alfred Perlstein and I would not have been able to
raise over 600 dollars for the FreeBSD foundation.

FreeBSD Mall has been a long time supporter of the community, and I
wish them continued success.

SK