[nycbug-talk] Restore ld-elf.so.1 - help

Huy Ton That huyslogic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:29:35 EST 2007

Great, thanks that helped me a lot. But now I am back to my original
problem...

nmbd works, winbindd works, but whenever I launch smbd, I get the following
error. I can no longer see my drive shares on the network.

[root at localhost /home/huyton]# smbd
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgnutls.so.15" not found, required by
"smbd"

Any ideas? I'm stumped...