[nycbug-talk] meetings, topics and all things curious

Okan Demirmen okan at demirmen.com
Tue Mar 6 22:21:19 EST 2007

Hello all,

As I hope you all know, we strive to keep all our monthly meetings
interesting, enjoyable and compelling so as to keep everyone, well,
stimulated.

One thing I believe that we've yet to really do is to ask the community
what (and/or who) you want to hear about (and from) in the monthly
meetings.  What topics and/or subtopics do people want speakers to on
which to present?  More advanced topics, simple boring topics,
tutorials, more this or less that?  We'd like to make sure we are giving
the community what it wants...

Not only can you suggest topics and speakers, but you too can speak on a
topic!  You know NYCBUG by now...

Cheers,
Okan