[nycbug-talk] Scripting Question

Kevin Reiter KReiter at insidefsi.net
Fri Mar 9 13:12:44 EST 2007

----- opriginal message -----
The second example worked like a charm:

tr '\n' , < host-ports | sed 's/,$//' > $port_temp

That did the trick, aside from rewriting the line in .nessusrc with the output, which I can I can do in a minute or two..

Thanks!

------------------------------
(yeah, Outlook sucks :)

Follow-up question:  Is there a quick and dirty way to check for duplicate entries, and eliminate them if they exist?

For example:

1
1
2
3
3
3
4
5

I need: 1,2,3,4,5

Is there a quick check/solution for this?

TIA,
Kev

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information and is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not a named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or act upon the information contained herein.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.