[nycbug-talk] some C help?

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sat Mar 10 17:16:52 EST 2007

>>> spamlogd is using):
>>>
>>> listening on pflog0, link-type PFLOG (OpenBSD pflog file), capture size 68
>>> bytes
>>> rule 12/0(match): pass out on fxp0: 10.10.10.9 > 10.10.10.10: [|tcp]
>>>
>>> But then it spits this out to syslog:

This bug is pretty well documented in a ticket I opened with the NetBSD
folks on the default size of the "snaplen" size being determined based on
the presence of the IPv6 at compile-time v.s. run-time v.s "-i" argument.

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=34733

-s 96 or -s 128 for the win.

~BAS