[nycbug-talk] Scripting Question

Kevin Reiter KReiter at insidefsi.net
Wed Mar 14 09:17:09 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org]On Behalf Of Amitai Schlair
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:02 PM
To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] Scripting Question

On Mar 9, 2007, at 4:58 PM, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> Kevin Reiter <KReiter at insidefsi.net> wrote:
>> Sorry for the top post, but Outlook sucks (I have no choice here
>> at work...)
>
> How exactly does Outlook force you to top post?  More so, how does it
> force you to do it with your full knowledge, against your will and
> circumvents all the various actions you've attempted to not top post?
>
> It disables the "Select unused text and hit delete" functionality?

http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/ makes Outlook
suck a little less.

Not found.. (404)

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information and is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not a named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or act upon the information contained herein.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.