[nycbug-talk] IPv6 NY-US Roll Call

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Thu Mar 22 00:06:57 EDT 2007

Hey All,

Does anyone on this list, in NY or America in general run IPv6 services?

One thing at a time, right now, I'm trying to setup IPv6 DNS 'AAAA'
records- and my registrars, (GoDaddy and Register.com) don't support
the IPv6 TLD's...

I've found .jp registrars that support the TLD's, but
the .com/.net/.org TLD's are supposedly all ready to go since 2004 or
so...

--
It seems that all your usual DNS server softwares, (bind, djbdns,
tinydns, etc...) all have all the necessary support and hooks for the

If I have to move some domain names to a new registrar for now, so be
it...

Does anyone have experience with this in America yet?

Rocket-
.ike