[nycbug-talk] IPv6 NY-US Roll Call

Isaac Levy ike at lesmuug.org
Fri Mar 23 16:33:51 EDT 2007

On Mar 23, 2007, at 4:01 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:

> I have so many questions about v6 that it makes my head hurt just
> trying to make a list of them.
>
> Where's the canonical primer on this?

Crap.  I believe this thread is the closest thing I've seen to a
primer ;)

We need to start to write one somehow?  A notepad of developing info,
a quickly changing manual?

> Sadly I also noticed that pfsense does not support v6 at this
> point... That will make trying to do this at home more fun.

BINGO- that's the best idea I've heard on list all day...
(excepting it may be difficult to pull off without more IPv6 core
people over there to make it work out)

>> I love NYC, I love Tokyo- and want to bridge them.  Since nobody has
>> plans for a train between Grand Central and Tokyo Station metro, I
>> wanna build the network instead  :)
>
> When you go back again we can tie a cat5 spool to your plane. :)

It's a plan :)

Rocket-
.ike