[nycbug-talk] IPv6 NY-US Roll Call

Miles Nordin carton at Ivy.NET
Sat Mar 24 13:00:21 EDT 2007

>>>>> "il" == Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> writes:

    il> What are ARIN's definition of 'ISP'?

I don't know.  I was thinking of trying to start some free wireless
mesh in Brooklyn before the end of the year, so I could ask ARIN for a
/32 and be free of all this OCCAID bullshit.  Their anti-kiddie deal
is, if you announce your own /32 from them rather than accepting their
allocation, you're free of their silly layer 10 issues.

dunno if ARIN will go for it though.  or if I can manage to get a
better-paying job and finish the work before December.  The ARIN form
is, however, very simple, and you are promised a reply in 3 days.  so
I am hopeful.