[nycbug-talk] T1 cards and PFSense

Massimiliano Stucchi stucchi at willystudios.com
Tue May 1 19:21:46 EDT 2007

On 010507, 15:44, George Rosamond wrote:
> Has anyone happily used Sangoma T1 cards on a PFSense firewall. . .?

In order to use the sangoma cards you should simply install the wanpipe
drivers from them, provided as a package directly from the company.

Thus, it would be easy to create a version of pfSense including the
required package (apart from licensing issues).

We'll be hosting a Sangoma developer at BSDCan inside my VoIP Tutorial.
I'll see if I can do something.

Ciao!

--

Massimiliano Stucchi, CTO & Director of Operations
WillyStudios.com - IT Consulting, Web and VoIP Services